火星生存指南--火星救援
火星生存指南—火星救援
Welcome to the Astronaut Candidate Program.
欢迎你们加入预备航天员项目
Now pay attention, because this could save your life.
接下来注意听好 因为我说的东西能救你们的命
Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.
相信我 我可是深有体会
All right, let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat.
好 我先把几件事说清楚
Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet by farming in my own shit.
没错 我确实是靠用自己的粪便耕种 才在一个荒芜的星球上活了下来
Yes, it’s actually worse than it sounds. So let’s not talk about that ever again.
没错 实际情况比听起来更糟糕 所以以后再也别提这茬了
The other question I get most frequently is…
另一个我经常被问到的问题是
“When I was up there, stranded by myself…”
当我独自一人被滞留在那里
“did I think I was going to die?”
有没有想过自己会死?
Yes, absolutely.
是的 当然想过
And that’s what you need to know going in because it’s going to happen to you.
这也是你们成为宇航员需要明白的 因为你们也会遇到
This is space. It does not cooperate.
这是太空 它不会对你手下留情
At some point, everything is going to go south on you.
某些时刻 你甚至会处处碰壁
Everything is going to go south and you’re going to say, “This is it.”
处处碰壁时你就会想 “完了
This is how I end.
我就要这么死了“
Now, you can either accept that…
你要么听天由命
or you can get to work.
要么背水一战
That’s all it is.
就是这么回事
You just begin.
你就行动起来
You do the math. You solve one problem…
开始计算 先解决一个问题
then you solve the next one.
再解决下一个问题
And then the next.
然后继续下一个
And if you solve enough problems, you get to come home.
等你解决掉足够多的问题 就能回家了